Tick Thank youhas a huge audience. Already in January 2022increased its user base to one billion, so it's no wonder you want to use as many people as possible.
Outreach and Impact aglobalAudience or an audience from a specific country is an actionable way to increase the reach and following of TikTok content.
💡Suggested Literature: How to get more TikTok followers
On TikTok, however, this is quite complicated. Here's why.
Why is it difficult to reach viewers from other countries on TikTok?
By default, when you open your account, TikTok will promote your local content. It shows videos made in the language of your country of residence by creators from that area.
The platform prioritizes its recommendations based on your location, making it immune to thatVPNs🇧🇷 So it doesn't change your feed recommendations or start promoting your content after you log in with another VPN-provided IP address.
Additionally, TikTok recommends content based on the phone number you entered when creating your account. It's becauseVPN usually does not work after the account has already been created🇧🇷 Users find that this problem is widespread on iPhones.
How to Reach a Global Audience or a Country-Specific Audience on TikTok
While it's difficult, it's not unlikely that you'll reach an audience outside of your country. Here are the tricks you should try.
💡Suggested Literature:How to make TikTok famous
These are easy to use, but they will do the trickgraduallyChange your profile algorithm, show your content to a global audience and recommend content from creators in other countries. Don't expect immediate changes based on these tips.
- Use hashtags in the language of the target country. For example, if you are from Germany and want to reach American followers, use relevant tags in English.
- Create subtitles and text in the video in the same target language.
- If you speak in your videos, you must do so in the target language.
- Join TikTok challenges currently running in your target country.
- Engage creators (like, follow and comment) andInfluencerfrom the target countries as soon as you find them on TikTok. Ideally, their audience should be relevant to your account.
- Search for content in the target language by entering relevant keywords in the search box.
- Change your account language to the target language.
- Change the location in the phone settings.
To summarize the ideaYou need to tailor your content to the specific local audience, knowing what they like to watch, what languages they speak, what creators they follow, what tags they use, what memes they laugh at and so on.
This approach worked for themCombine TikTokside when trying to cover the US audience.
@combinappThe top coil tips to watch out for#instagramtipps #instagramrolls #roller tips #comb growth ♬ som original - seabass.footballprodz
More radical ways to impact global audiences on TikTok
If your SIM card is connected to a specific area, your phone will automatically provide data about your whereabouts. How to bypass it:
- Remove the SIM card from the smartphone.
- Download any VPN of your choice and install it on your smartphone. In our example we useExpress-VPN.
3. Select the desired location. For example Paris, France.
4. Select the same location in the smartphone settings.
5. Delete the TikTok app and reload it. Start it.
6. Select French language if not already done automatically by TikTok.
7. Create a TikTok account.
If you already have an account, create multiple videos from a "new" location by writing hashtags, captions and all video content in French. Again, no other languages should be used in your content.
8. Publish the video and wait.
Ideally, these steps should be followed when creating a new TikTok account🇧🇷 this will be more efficient. However, users say this approach can work for an existing account, although it takes more time. Remember to be consistent (duh!) and use this trick to post videos whenever you can.
This allows you to bypass TikTok's clever algorithms.
💡Suggested Literature:Instagram roles vs Tiktok: key differences
Other wayIt's very similar to the previous one, but it's even more radical.
- Install VPN on yourNovoPhone (bought new or reset).
- Choose the country you want and download TikTok from the App Store in your smartphone settings. If necessary, also change the location of your app store.
- Subscribe to TikTok. You must create a new account. The platform should automatically detect the country.
- Upload a video with hashtags, captions and other metadata in a target language.
Must be discoverable by the audience you selected when registering your account.
Some other options are buying a SIM card with a target country's phone number or even buying a specific country's burner phone number that you only use once to create that account. However, the latter could cause complications when TikTok asks you to verify your number with a code sent to that phone.
Similar articles on the subject say soPosting the web version of TikTok with the VPN on might work, but we tried it and it didn't work🇧🇷 The same applies to video drafts posted after the SIM-free VPN was turned on.
We createdunser TikTok accounttwo years ago. Combin's team is based in Europe, but most of our users are from the United States, so reaching an American audience was crucial for us.
Not surprisingly, we encountered the same issues most users faced when trying to influence audiences outside of their country of residence. That means that in the beginning we were only shown to European audiences, mainly from Germany.
@combinappLink to bio 🌸#combination plans #comb growth #instagramhack ♬ Day 'N' Night (Pesadelo) - Kid Cudi
To get around it, we did the following:
- Liked and followed en masse by American creators and brands. TikTok is still not penalizing that.
- I made videos in English with all metadata in English.
- Made duets with American TikTokers.
- Airplane mode enabled when making videos on TikTok.
- I tried uploading and creating videos using a VPN and changed the location in the smartphone settings.
By combining these actions, we found that within a few months, our videos were discovered by Americans and we gained American TikTok customers. The results aren't instant, but there are some.
So, if you want to reach a foreign audience on TikTok, it's not impossible. however complicated. The most important thing to remember is that your content needs to be tailored to the audience you are shooting the videos for. All of these technical loops may or may not work, but if the content isn't of interest to a particular region, it's all for naught.
⚡️So consider these as topics:
- Create your videos in the required language.
- Write metadata and captions in this language.
- Keep track of your stats to see what's working and what's not. Track the location of your new followers.
- Create content on topics that are interesting in that specific place. Before that, you should inform yourself about the content of this country and see what the locals like.
- Exchange ideas with local influencers and creative people.
I hope you find this advice enlightening and enjoy the TikTok growth!
Each device connected to the Internet has a unique IP address, and from the IP address, TikTok can tell where you are located. However, IP address is very easy to change with VPN software. You can connect with a VPN to another country, and you are seen as you would be physically in that country.How do you influence other countries change regions on TikTok? ›
Use ExpressVPN on Android to Change Your TikTok Region
Ensure you have signed up for Express VPN using a browser and then download the ExpressVPN app on Google Play. Launch the Express VPN app, then sign into the account and tap on Selected Location. Tap on the Country or City of your choice.
- In the TikTok app, tap Profile at the bottom.
- Tap the Menu button at the top.
- Tap Settings and privacy.
- Tap Privacy, then tap Location Services.
- Choose a location access permission for TikTok.
Open the app and tap on 'Me' (lower right corner). Hit the 3 little dot menu icon (upper right corner). Tap 'Content Preferences' in the Account section. Add the language of the region you want to see videos from.How do I change my TikTok location in 2022? ›
- Install VPN.
- Tap on the Select Location option.
- Choose the country of your choice.
- Tap on Power option.
- Open TikTok and view the content of your desired location.
- Open TikTok on your Android device.
- Tap the profile icon in the bottom right corner.
- Tap the hamburger menu icon in the top right corner.
- Choose “Settings and privacy.” ...
- Scroll down to “Cache & Cellular Data” and select “Free up space.”
- 1: Research, Research, Research. You need to thoroughly analyze any country that you think should show great potential for your product or service. ...
- 2: Make Specific Marketing Personas for Each Locale. ...
- 3: Ask Some Essential Questions.
TikTok's Nearby feed doesn't appear to have a map function yet, but location tags will still let users see content in specific areas. But unlike Snap Maps, TikTok's Nearby feed is designed to work like its standard For You feed, providing location-specific content that is still relevant to your personal interests.How does TikTok determine location? ›
When you install tiktok it asks you to allow location services, if you allow it to do so, it uses your phones location services gps to locate you, which is why you'll tend to see more content from tiktokers that are in your same state, to stop this from happening, simply turn your location services off, they are not ...Which VPN is best for TikTok? ›
- NordVPN - the best VPN for TikTok.
- Surfshark - no limit on simultaneous connections.
- IPVanish - a good VPN for TikTok and other apps.
- PrivateVPN - emphasis on privacy.
- PureVPN - a TikTok VPN that can be audited anytime.
- Launch the TikTok app on your mobile device and log in.
- Tap on the profile tab in the bottom right corner.
- Tap on the menu icon in the top right corner.
- Select “Settings and privacy.”
- Choose “Content preferences” under “Content & activity.”
If you are getting zero or low views on your TikTok videos, it can come down to several reasons: New accounts do not get views immediately. Research popular trends and create a consistent posting schedule to get your initial views.How do you go viral on TikTok without followers? ›
- Keep Up With the Latest Trends.
- Use Trending And Relevant Hashtags.
- Hop on Trending Audios.
- Create Your Own Audio.
- Post Consistently and Regularly.
- Post at the Right Time.
- Interact With Your Followers.
- Interact With Other Users And Posts.
There are multiple reasons why your TikTok views are dropping. Common reasons include a change in the consistency of uploading the videos, you've shortened the videos, you've posted many videos at once, your videos have lacked the earlier taste, or your content is starting to become sensitive.How can I get channels from other countries? ›
How do you fake your IP address?
- activate your VPN connection.
- select a server in the Country the TV channel is from.
- connect to the VPN server.
- start to watch TV channels from another Country.